Thursday, August 2, 2007

The Tapestries of Hope “Future” Pendant

Fresh Water Spigot’s non-profit organization, FreshWater Haven, has teamed up with jewelry designer Janelle Gibson to bring support and awareness to the lives of Betty Makoni and the young girls of the Girl Child Network. Janelle Gibson has been an advocate for supporting women all over the world through her “Pendant Project” and has dedicated one of her pieces to Freshwater Haven’s work with the Girl Child Network.

This sterling silver pendant is square shape and is titled “FUTURE”. Each square is approximately 1 ¾ long by ¾ inch wide, and strung on either a black or brown leather cord.

All profits from the purchase of this necklace “FUTURE” will go directly towards creating additional awareness and support to the Girl Child Network. Please give yourself or a loved one a gift that helps stop the rape and abuse of girls in Zimbabwe. Each necklace comes with a card containing information about the documentary “Tapestries of Hope”, Betty Makoni, and the Girl Child Network.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had the fortune of getting to hear Michealene speak today in Indianapolis and I was very moved by her story. Thanks for your dedication to exposing harsh realities and working to make a positive difference in the lives of others. Your kindness and strength was strongly felt today. I will buy one of these necklaces for myself and one for my Mother for Christmas, as soon as I have the money! YOU'VE IGNITED THE SPARK. :)

Thanks again,

Jaime

Jessicapgxa said...

This will subsequently result in lower calorie intake and decreased amount of body fat, making it useful for those who are obese or overweight. Unique Hoodia pills are different from other supplements in every way possible. "No, it took them a long time. I have read a few times this information but I have not sure about it: Hoodia Gordinii have an effect 2,000 more stronger than the glucose. However, the Itching became unbearable My hands and feet were so swollen i couldnt move them and they felt like they were on fire, I would scratch them so hard with a hairbrush that I made the skin break, I would then sit with them in buckets of iced water in so much pain and in tears and I was popping anti allergy tablets like smarties, but nothing took this unbearable itching away.